Monday, December 31, 2007

Love Altered book

My brother got married this past summer. For Christmas, I made them the LOVE chipboard book by Bo Bunny. It wasn't so bad, since it was only four pages. I also added an extra page between the V and the E to add a couple more pictures. I used Basic Grey's Black Tie line (too bad it's discontinued... it's still one of my all time favorites!), stickles, ribbon, flowers, inks, buttons, stamping and bling from Heidi Swapp.

Here is the front of the book
This is the back of the L and the front of the letter O.

This is the back of the O and the front of the letter V

Here is the back of the V and the front of the extra page I added

Back of the extra page

This is the front of the letter E.

On the back I just stamped their names. I had fun doing it.
Now I am going to have to figure out how to make a banner. I think for my first one I will just make it out of paper and scan it. I will try to play with a digi banner later...

1 comment:

Places to Go and Things to Eat said...

For playing around in elements, I love the banner!