Friday, January 4, 2008

Another layout

I did my layout for day 4 for the BPS challenge :) I found this picture of my dad holding me when I was a baby. I need to get more info from my mom about the picture (I have no clue how old I was). This was one of the pictures my aunt had scanned when looking for pictures for my uncle's funeral...
What I love about this photo is that my youngest brother looks like my dad in this picture! Even when I showed my dad this picture, he thought it was my brother too! (this picture is almost 40 years old (gasp)!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Sylvia~
I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment on your blog (since you said it was for friends/family to view your layouts)! I just wanted to tell you that your blog is very nice! I love the header you chose (where did you find that or did you take a pic of something you did scrapping and uploaded it to your blog?
Your layouts are beautiful as well.
I too am an elementary school teacher (for the past 17 years...yikes!). I teach special education students (LD, CD, OHI & BD) and I love it!
Have a great day.
Lori