I have other digital kits that I had downloaded a while back. I will try to play around with them and make a new banner...Sunday, March 9, 2008
Digi Layout #2
Here is my second digital layout. This was done with Jessica's midweek assignment (we also got a bonus digital kit :) ). We also had to turn a colored picture into black and white using the levels. Her video showd us how to manually make the pictures lighter or darker when turning them to B&W in Photoshop Elements! This is my sister in law on her wedding day...
I have other digital kits that I had downloaded a while back. I will try to play around with them and make a new banner...
I have other digital kits that I had downloaded a while back. I will try to play around with them and make a new banner...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
beautiful LO! I havent tried digital yet but it does look fun!
Very pretty page!
Great LO, Looks like you are learning a lot. Wish I would have taken her class.
lovely! don't you just love the class so far? Can't wait for next week!
Very pretty! I haven't a clue how to do digi.
Post a Comment