Saturday, August 1, 2009

More on photo editing

Here are more pictures I worked on yesterday. The first one has a distressed edge mask frame(hard to see because of all the white in the picture.. I used text and a brush to go along with it. Again, here is my newest niece, Julieta.
In this lesson we worked on changing the saturation and hues of the picture, then we added a little hand tinting on the cheeks (both the baby and my sister-in-law) have hand tinted cheeks :)
The challenge lesson was to change the hue and saturation of pictures, hand tint (on brides cheeks), add a frame and add stars... The first attempt I used a picture of my couson Bobby's wedding; you can see the frame, but the stars are hard to see...
The second time I used a picture of my niece Natalia, at the same wedding. This time you can see the stars, but you can't really see the frame. I like the look of the stars, but I might have over done it!

No comments: